Several weeks ago the kids and I participated in Vacation Bible School at our church. This is one of the largest things the church pulls off all year - with about 250 kids and 100 volunteers. All three of the kids LOVE it and they spend the rest of the year singing the songs.
The kids are all split up into crews - with 5 or 6 kids in a crew. Each crew has a leader. This year Ethan was really fortunate to have an awesome leader - my dear friend, Meredith. Here he is with Crew #15. Kieran, Ethan, Marschall, Anna and Joshua.
Here we are in the craft classroom. I taught the craft station with my two friends, Kim and Amy. I really love teaching and seeing all the kids. I had rising 1st - 5th graders.
Check out the awesome decorations in our room (No, I did not do it- it was another group of volunteers;).
And, finally here we are during large group time. The kids sing and dance with a live worship team, watch funny skits, etc. This year to go with our "High Seas Adventure" theme the stage was decorated like a huge ship.
Marschall, Ethan and Kieran singing... "pat a neighbors back, pat a back next to ya, pat a neighbors back and sign along..."
No comments:
Post a Comment