CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Electric Parade

Although it is impossible to photograph this well (at least with my camera)- I wanted to make sure you saw one of my favorite parts- The Electric Parade.
Even as an adult it was fascinating and magical.

Pete and Elliot. From one of my childhood favorites- Pete's Dragon.

One of the Dwarfs - danced right over to where we were watching.

Peter Pan and Captain Hook on the way to Neverland.

Alice in Wonderland.

Tinkerbell, Liv's favorite.

We went to the park on Tuesday and Wednesday and both days we arrived at 9 (when it opened) and stayed all day. The kids did great. I thought we would have to go back to the hotel, but instead the twins slept in the stroller both days and we took it easy for about an hour in the afternoon. Tuesday night we got back to the hotel about 10:30 and Wednesday about midnight - and they were (mostly) smiling the whole time. In fact, on the way back to the hotel on Tuesday night (without prompting) Ethan said, "this was the best day of my whole life".

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver