CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Minnie Mouse's House

One of Livy's favorite things was Minnie Mouse's House. All the kids enjoyed being able to touch all her stuff (even if it is weird that she does not have a bedroom).

On the front porch.

On Minnie's Davenport.
(Not sure what a davenport is... guess you have never been to Ohio).

Sampling Minnie's diet cookies.

Like the demented smile? As of late Livy is refusing to smile normal.

So what do mice eat?

In Minnie's Garden.

Next stop Mickey's House.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver