CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Grade is Expensive

Well, summer vacation ends tomorrow. Ethan heads to first grade. We are all but ready to go... teacher met, lunch packed, clothes laid out, back pack packed, and summer reading sheets filled out. All we have to do now is say our prayers, go to sleep, and walk into the future. Ethan is excited and ready.

Oh yeah, did I mention, 1st grade is rather expensive. Check out all the required supplies. (Not wish - list mind you). But, we gladly purchase it. So, thankful to be in a great school. More on our first- grader tomorrow.

(PS - Guess who picked out the new back pack. I wanted sensible and blue. Ethan got his way- you have to learn to pick your battles people).

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Love the backpack! We are biased here though....

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver