CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Trip to Florida...

Several of you have emailed or facebooked me and asked for the trip to Florida... I am sorry I have other responsibilities! ;) I will try to get a bunch up this week. Here we are on the way.

"Are we there yet?"

Despite how the picture looks - the kids did extremely well in the car. It was an easy drive, but a really boring drive. I95 may be the most boring road I have ever driven on.

Ethan was extremely eager to get there - probably because he understood the most.
Here he is full of joy!

Breakfast at the hotel before we head out to the parks.

At the first park, Hollywood Studios. Tina (my cousin) met us there to check us in - and then took off to do wedding stuff. It was only 9 in the morning and we were already very hot! Check out Isaac's happy face. He had just bought this mickey pen at the disney store.
First thing we did was Playhouse Disney Live. The twins LOVED it! It was the perfect age for them and starting the day out with the traditional characters was a good choice. We stayed at Hollywood Studios until about lunchtime. We were waiting around to use our FastPasses for the Toy Story Mania ride. (Awesome!). Whoever invented the FastPass system was a genius and obviously had experience with little kids. with a Fast Pass we only had to wait in line for about 5 minutes (as opposed to the traditional lines which were often over an hour for the popular rides).

So that's it for now folks... I will post our pictures from Day 1 at the Magic Kingdom later.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver