CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost Time for a Wedding

In case you missed it... the main reason we went to Florida was for my Cousin Tina's wedding. Ethan was the ring-bearer. He did a great job and was a total stud in his tux. Check it out...

Waiting for wedding time.

Ethan and Aunt Jackie.




Ethan and Aunt Flossie's blue eyes.

Ethan and the bride.

When Ethan heard Tina was getting married he said, "Mom, I sure hope we are invited. I need to go to a wedding and see what this marriage stuff is all about."

More to come on the wedding...

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver