CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, August 2, 2010

Just hanging out by the pool...

For the month of June we spent most of our days just hanging out at the pool. I grew up spending my summers at the pool and I love being able to give that to my kids too... the only downside is all the sunscreen required for my nearly albino (like thir mother) kids.

All three of the kids have grown leaps and bounds in their swimming ability this summer - but we are particularly proud of Ethan and the way he has taken to the water. I haven't captured it yet - but I need to get his diving board cannonball on film! Here is some of our summertime fun.









No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver