CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shake It, Move It, Celebrate It!

So my favorite character thing we did was the Shake It, Move It, Celebrate It Dance Party. The characters start our in a parade and then stop in the circle and dance with the kids (except for the mice - they stay on the floats- a little disappointing - but I get it).






Do you see Isaac pleading for Goofy's attention?
This was right before we tackled him.

So happy.

Dancing with the big dog.

Bliss. He is still talking about this.


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver