One of the things I was the most impressed with at Disney was the Fireworks. I have seen some good fireworks in my life- but nothing to top what we saw at Cinderella's Castle. We were not planning on staying (since we had been there since 9am), but we got stuck in the crowd and decided to just wait it out. We were "stuck right in front on Cinderella's Castle with great seats. Boy, am I glad we stayed!
While the fireworks are going on Fairy Godmother narrates a story. It was about princesses and Captain Hook attacking the castle and Tinkerbell saving the day. It was great.
The twins LOVED it. Ethan liked it too, but he is VERY sensitive to noise so he sat the whole time with his fingers in his ears. But, he loved the pirate part.
Captain Hook is starting to bomb the castle here...
And now the castle is on fire.
This is a random shot... but that little blur you see right in the middle is Tinkerbell. She is flying from the castle to go get help. And, when I say Tinkerbell, I do mean a real person. She was lit and tethered to a zip line that landed somewhere in Tomorrow Land. It was awesome. My sister and I both gasped.
So, if you go to Disney, at least one night stay for the fireworks (no matter how tired you think you are!).
1 comment:
Love all the Disney post. Sounds like the kids are at perfect ages. I also LOVE their Disney shirts. Too cute. Of course the Hoots would look great at Disney in 100 degree weather. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment