CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Characters

Since we have been back everyone we talk to has been asking my kids, "Did you see Mickey?" or Goofy, or the Princesses, or Buzz, or Woody. Well sadly the answer is mostly "No". We saw all of the characters in the various parades we watched, but we did not want to wait in line to meet characters (to meet Tinkerbell and her fairy friends there was a 75 minute wait). Little people can not wait 75 minutes for 1 minute of Fairy bliss. So we opted out an ride rides instead. But, one thing I will do differently the next time we go- We will go to a Character meal. Although pricey. One character meal would have satisfied their desire to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. Live and learn.





At every parade the kids frantically waved at the characters - begging them to come on over and hang out. Isaac would scream their names at the top of his lungs to try and get their attention... cute, but loud.


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver