After church on Christmas Eve we drove to my parents house and celebrated with them. We love living so close to family and feel so fortunate that we are able to. Hope you and yours had a joyous new year also!
Let's eat folks!
Just woke from a nap- are you seriously going to take my picture!
John and Livy with my parents. Although he looks healthy here - John has had it hard this Christmas. Before Christmas he was diagnosed with Bronchitis and a sinus infection. he started to get better, but hen after 9 days of antibiotic everything came back. He went to the doctor today and now he has Walking Pneumonia!! So after 5 more prescriptions and another shot we are praying he is on the mend for good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment