When John and I got married - I told him one condition was- that for me Remembering the Sabbath and Keeping it Holy meant not cooking! So each Sunday we celebrate the Sabbath by going to worship and then out to eat with good friends. The kids look forward to it each week - but NO ONE enjoys it more than I do! The weekend we hit up Shane's Rib Shack (best grilled cheese in town) and kept the Sabbath Holy! (FYI- in our area kids eat for 99 cents every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Shane's - which is of course why we chose it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment