CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Isaac gets a Haircut

Isaac has crazy thin light hair - it is impossible to get cut or make "lay flat"! So (despite his odd shaped head- thanks to the "Back to Sleep" campaign!) we decided to shave it short. Check it out... On the porch at Grandad's house - watching the clippers come out.

Livy watching intensely from inside. She was too cold to make it outside.


The next day - Isaac (with buddy Seth). you wouldn't believe how many people have told us he looks just like Ethan - since we shaved his head!


1 comment:

Sydney said...

I'm so glad I discovered that you have a blog, I was wanting to see your kiddos these days...fun!! They are soooo cute! Are you ever in Boone, when you could meet up?

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver