CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 7, 2009

Three Christmas Parties in One Week: Part Two

On Thursday night I hosted the 2nd in a series of Christmas Parties. This one was for Adelphe, a sisterhood of friends I have in my home each week for bible study. For or last meeting of 2009 we had a Christmas party- with games (shown below), good food, hot cider and a little bit of seriousness at the end. So fun to celebrate Immanuel with close friends!! (sorry - the lighting is terrible!)

Playing the Christmas Song game... split the room in two teams. Each group must work together to come up with as many songs with the word Christmas in the lyrics-then the group has to sing the line with "Christmas" in it for the group. It was fun and showed the pathetic and limited knowledge of Christmas Carols among half the group (JK, ;).












So blessed to get to walk through life with these women. Hope you have an Adelphe (sister in Greek) too!





No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver