CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Girl's Weekend

Last weekend, Olivia and I were blessed to travel to Ohio with my cousin Tina, my mom, and my sister. My grandmother turned 81 last weekend and we were there to celebrate, to play cards and to eat caramel squares!! I barely got out my camera- but here is one picture that is proof of our trip...

Olivia and Tina (cousin).
(Also pictured, baby Minnie- Tina brought it from Disney World for Liv- she works for Disney (Tina, I mean;) - but my kids think she actually lives in the park!).
Think we look alike? Most people think we look more alike than my sister and I. Anyway- Tina flew to my house on Thursday (from her home in FL) and then Friday morning all five of us drove to Ohio together. Tina and I were hoping to see snow, but all we had was bone - chilling cold on the way up and a cold rain and tons of fog on the way home.
We had a blast, but the trip was way too short.... Let's do it again next year!



No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver