CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 7, 2009

Three Christmas Parties in One Week! Part One

So... because I am a nut... we hosted three Christmas Parties last week. You can imagine, our house was a rush of decorating, cleaning, cooking and general merriment. Most of it was actually pretty stress free. Here was the first of three...

Steering Christmas Play Date! All the moms who serve on the Steering team for our MOPS group came over with their kids. It was fun and laid back. All our kids know each other and love to hang out (as do the moms). Check out our cute kids...
Scotty reading The Nativity story to the group.








Only the older kids really listened.
The twins were thrilled to have their friends over while big brother was at school. They are still talking about it! Thanks friends for a fun morning.





No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver