CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Waiting for St. Nicholas

St. Nick came to our house on the night of the 23rd.
He said it was fine because he had so much to do the following night- it was nice for him to get some kids scratched off the list early. Here is our house in anticipation of celebration... I think the anticipation is my favorite part of Christmas.














No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver