John's birthday was this week. No one was as excited as the kids. Ethan took more joy in picking out his gift then he showed in receiving most of his own! john even commented how much more exciting kids make everything. We had a night out with our good friends the Cummings (and Red Robin) and then his favorite cake at home... Boston Cream Pie. Fun and sugar were had by all.
Everyone blowing out the cowboy boot candles. Yeah, John choose the candles.
Opening Ethan's gift... a new wallet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment