CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Under Contract

That's right folks!!!
After 54 days on the market and over 30 showings- we are under contract!!!
We could not be more excited... not only to move to "the big city" but also to not have to keep our house perfect while attempting to raise and care for three pre-schoolers!!

Our totally renovated 1970's brick ranch. What a fun and exhausting project you were!

Only 23 more days of living in one- story 70's charm.

The woman buying our house also has boy/ girl twins.. how cool is that!

I have been thinking about what I will miss most about this house when we move and many things came to my mind- but this was the first... the flowers and blooming trees in our yard. The previous owners were quite the gardeners and I will miss enjoying their craft! More to come on moving and what is ahead for us... stay tuned!



Some current blooms from our yard.

4 comments:

the Cummings said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! How truly exciting! We are thrilled for you guys and can't imagine how you kept your house clean for 30 showings! Praise the Lord for his provision!

Tracy said...

Very exciting! Where are you moving to?

Jennifer said...

Hey shannon. Love the new look on your blog! Congrats on the contract.
What big city are you moving to? Love, Jen

melanie said...

Us big city people can't wait til you join us!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver