CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Life to Celebrate

My Grandmother's Engagement Announcement circa 1948.

Marianna, Rita, Jackie, and Flossie

My grandmother (Rita) and her three sisters.

Don't they just look like a greeting card image!

I wanted to include these pictures in the last post- about her surprise party. But, I could not get the scanner to do what I wanted. Well, now all the party posts and all the Ohio posts are finished. I guess the long awaited trip to Ohio is actually over! Oh the tragedy! Another year until I can enjoy the treats of the Midwest. Happy (early) Birthday Granny! I love you.


1 comment:

melanie said...

Love the new look of your blog!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver