CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Ethan had his first dose (ever) of swim lessons this week. Going to the pool everyday with my three kids is just not an option for me right now. So, we were beginning to get concerned about how timid Ethan was in the water. I have always loved all things related to water- and I want my children to love them too! He took lessons at the grade school/ high school John went to and the high- school where I taught. They were awesome! A big thank you to Ms. Cook!!! Ethan LOVED it and is already asking when he can go back! Here are some picks of him "swimming"!!


Waiting for class to start.

Ethan with his class.


The babes waiting for the show to begin.


Ethan swimming across the pool!


Enjoying the water.

Noodley fun!

Yeah to year one of swim lessons... four more years to train for the next summer olympics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! im so excited ethan is learning how to swim! :) pretty soon he'll be able to ride the waves with me in wilmington!!

the twins look so big! livys hair is getting so long! im sad i will not see them for so long!

love and miss you

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver