CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walking

Isaac is finally walking. He just stood up about 2 weeks ago (after showing almost no interest previously) and starting walking! He now teeters and totters everywhere!
Here is our pretty lady about to chase him down the hallway. She is seen here carrying her doll and a boot- not uncommon in our house she is obsessed with shoes and will carry them everywhere.
Plopping down after a hard walk/ jog around the family room.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver