CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Little Camping Anyone?

Over Memorial Day Weekend, we set this old tent up at my parents house.
I grew up camping in this very tent.
As soon as it was set up the smell brought me right back to Kerr Lake, knee- boarding all day, and endless hours sitting around a campfire with my childhood friend and kindred spirit, Larity. Good times. But I am happy to report no one slept in it.. it was all for show!
Ethan and the tent. He played in this musty and hot thing all weekend.

Isaac says,

"I'm out of here... who would want to sleep outside with the bugs, dirt and allergens!".


Isaac playing with the sprinkler.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver