Another pregnant mommy playing with her adorable and intelligent daughter. This is sassy diva Kim's 7th pregnancy... that's right folks... #7!!!
I have two dear sweet sisters in Christ that have struggled and battled infertility for years. I often watch them and my heart breaks for what they desire... such a pure "simple" desire but so far out of their human reach. Watching them struggle has taught me that pregnancy and parenthood is not given by merit, for surely these women would and do make wonderful mothers. It blessed me so much when they choose to rejoice with John and I when we found out we were pregnant with the twins. I know it could not have been easy for them. But, they came and held babies, brought food, listened to me cry, etc. I am so thankful to have sisters like that.
Watching Anna and Josh through this whole process of being giving a child... this tiny miracle has been a delight for me. And, I have often thought of this verse...
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life".
Proverbs 13:12
My heart still breaks for my sisters who must walk the long and difficult road of infertility. But, I a pray for them everyday that they might conceive a child too... and I believe that He still performs these miracles, even today. All you have to do to remember is look at the joy in Anna and Josh's eyes.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for your heartfelt comments! Josh and I have surely been blessed!
Post a Comment