
Over the weekend I (barely) helped throw my dear sweet sister Robyn a baby shower. I know Robyn from college. I feel so ridiculously blessed to have a friend like Robyn. She is kind, funny, and fiercely loyal. She is incredible with words and also follows through with action. She is a terrific mother to her three year old and I know she will also be to this baby boy.
Robyn and the pile of gifts.
She received mostly diapers- you know the good name brand kind- not the cheap knockoffs you resort to by the time you have your third and have to pay for them yourself!!!
After the shower Samuel devours the chocolate mountain (well really a fountain).
(The ladies enjoyed this nifty invention too)
Me, Robyn, Amanda, Heather
The weekend was like a vacation for me. After the shower, we (ladies above) surprised Robyn with a girls night out. It was a lot of fun, but I forgot my camera. Hope you felt valued and loved Robyn, because you really are. Thanks for a great (late) night.
2 comments:
Shannon,
I'm so glad for you that you got to spend quality time with your girlfriends. It looks like you had a lot of fun and were blessed - and you know I love a baby shower! I could spend some time around that chocolate fountain!
Oh! Wish I could have been there! I will hopefully get to see Robyn next week! Can't wait! :)
Post a Comment