What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
A few of our Favorite Things
Three Little Hoots
Proverbs 3:3-4
Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
Did I not tell you about our dentist experience last week with Anna?! We had to make an emergency visit to a dentist and did not have a dentist. We went to Dr. Miller and we were very impressed.
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
2 comments:
Okay, for a minute there you had me. I thought...dang, what happened to that boy teef? Hilarious!
Did I not tell you about our dentist experience last week with Anna?! We had to make an emergency visit to a dentist and did not have a dentist. We went to Dr. Miller and we were very impressed.
Post a Comment