CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life's like an hourglass glued to the table...

...no one can find the rewind button. My monkeys keep growing...
Ethan 4
Isaac and Livy 14 months.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't believe how big the twins are- crazy how fast time flies! We are headed to Boone in a few weeks- now that we live closer by, I'm praying for time for us to visit!!!

the Cummings said...

Love, love, love their matching outfits, Shann...they all get cuter everyday!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver