CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Art Camp

Ethan went to Art Camp this week (Thank God for Summer Camps!!) and he loved it!!! He absolutely loves to paint, and really enjoyed a week of "being allowed" to get as messy as possible. Here are some pics of the last two days. Ethan covered in paint, glue, and marker.
Even though he doesn't really look it here - the kids was as happy as could be.
(It is ALWAYS a fight to get Ethan to smile for the camera-
if you ever see him smiling, rest assured there were 20 shots when he was not!)

Ethan leading the Parade (I use this word loosely) to show off his art work.



Ethan and his best buddy, Kieran. Proud of their costumes.

Ethan and Kieran entertaining the little ones.


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver