CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What should we do to celebrate?

Conveniently this year spring break coincided with Ethan's birthday. He was thrilled to not have to go to school on his big day. So, I told him we could do whatever he wanted on his birthday. The answer- go to the movies. So Grandma watched the little ones and off we went to How to Train Your Dragon. I am a stickler about not taking the kids to PG movies, but after reading the review from PluggedIn Online we chanced it (since nothing else, rated G, is out). I am glad to say- the movie was great. There are some intense fighting scenes between dragon and viking- but other than that- very kid friendly (most importantly lacking the sexual innuendos that have turned me off to other Dreamworks movies). Ethan (and I) would definitely recommend it!
So here he is- celebrating- Ethan style!
Sun in his eyes.

Eagerly waiting for the movie to start... his choice of movie junk food- popcorn, root beer, twizzlers and hot tamales. We were both stuffed (but happy) by the end!


Sorry there are no pictures of the movie ;(! I didn't want to break any infringement laws!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver