CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Day to Celebrate

On Easter, we headed out to a local park and climbed walls, explored old houses, climbed trees, and attempted to get a picture of the three kids. The weather was beautiful and HOT. We have skipped over Spring and landed in Summer. Hopefully Spring will return.





Why will they not all look at once? No matter how many I take - this always seems to be the case!













Just kicking back.








Livy and her cheesy smile.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

ok, where is this and how do i get there??? i love the pics...esp of pretty livy.

Melissa said...

ok, where is this and how do i get there??? i love the pics...esp of pretty livy.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver