CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday Celebrations at School

One final note of celebration for Ethan, before we move on to the twins... Last Monday, Ethan celebrated his birthday at school. He was thrilled to bring in doughnuts and juice boxes for the class and to have the spotlight on Ethan for a day! I don't know who was happier - Ethan or the twins. The twins even got to sit with the big kids and celebrate!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver