CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, April 12, 2010

We are THREE!

It's hard to believe- but the twins turned three this weekend!
They were thrilled to celebrate Hoots' style.
Cupcakes for breakfast.

Isaac's favorite present- "the bad guy" also known as Zurg from Toy Story.

Livy's favorite present - Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and Lemon Meringue dolls.


New Baby for the pool!




Buzz, Woody and Alien diving sticks- again for the pool!
After breakfast we went to Ethan's soccer game (I think they like going more than Ethan) and then out to lunch.




1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe they are three!! And they all look so much alike!!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver