CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Snow is Still Here

Well, we got more snow last night. And, I am soooo tired of it. Not because I don't like it, but because when it snows in the south EVERYTHING gets canceled! The first thing to (usually) get canceled is school. Ethan only went to school one day (Thursday) this week. We are all going a little crazy stuck here in the house. The kids are not even asking to go play in it anymore!

On an upnote. I have been getting a ton of painting done (since I am stuck at home). More on that later...

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver