CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Missing

Look carefully... do you notice anything missing from that smile? That's right folks, the crown prince lost his first tooth! It had been loose for a while (the tooth, not the prince) and on Tuesday his teacher yanked it out for him. For the record, I don't care that she yanked it, but that is totally gross!
So, as you can imagine, the tooth fairy came! Apparently she now gives $1 for your first tooth and 25 cents for every tooth after that. I know times are tough, but she feels it is important to be generous with these big milestones.



No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver