First I primed and painted the paneled wall several different colors of blue - in stripes. Also painted the trim.
Then I designed this sun for the solar system and glued it to the ceiling. Then the husband put in a new ceiling fan. Old one was oak with brass... yuck. I got the inspiration from Design Dazzle

Next I bought planet decals and glow in the dark stars.
A few simple art projects... one here with three wooden airplane pegs (PBK), grapevine wire, and clothes pins to display art work.
Next I bought planet decals and glow in the dark stars.
I kept waiting to do this blog when the room was all clean and I could easily take pictures- well that just about never happens. So last night I went in while the boy were asleep and took these shots, as you can see Isaac is on the bottom bunk!
And, finally, I know I have a before picture somewhere - but of course I cannot find it. As soon as I do - I will post it!
Working on Livy's room now - I will post pictures when I get done!
2 comments:
Very Cute! Great Job! They are very lucky to have a Mother like you.
Love it, shannon! You are quite talented!
Post a Comment