CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Taste of Spring

So...as is often the case in this part of the south the weather has flip flopped again. We were happy to have a spring - like weekend with no coats required. The kids spent nearly every minute outside on Saturday and Sunday. We are praying the cold and snow are gone for good!

Check out our big kids! I can't believe they are almost three! What happened to all the babies?




Cheesy smile for the camera.
Where is our oldest? Refusing to have his photograph taken he "wasn't in the the mood"!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver