CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Old Friends for the Weekend

Our dear friends Jamin and Sarah came for the night last weekend. They are friends from college and they are really dear to us. (We really wish they had a blog- put that is not what this post is about!).

We have been through so many important life stages with them, college, courting, engagement, marriage, buying our first homes, job changes, beach trips, getting sick, prayer requests, and our crowing glory- having 3 children each! John and I could go on and on, but we are immensely thankful for all the laughter, fun and encouragement they have offered us over the years.

Check out their cute kids... you will know which ones they are because they are the opposite of my children. (Mine are as fair as can be and theirs are as tan!).
Love you guys! Come back again!
















No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver