CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two Haircuts

Sorry for the delay in posting... I left my camera at my parents house and had to wait until I could get it again! I will post several times in the next couple days - so keep checking back.

As mentioned we went to my parents house over Labor Day. One of the things on the agenda that weekend was haircuts. Livy had never had her haircut and Isaac was way overdue. We took them both to the "cheap" haircutting place where you can just walk in. Livy's was great... and well Isaac's was not. But here is some proof...

Sweet Lady sat completely still and was thrilled to be fussed over... she even loved having her hair dried and the gown. Check out those smokey blue eyes!



This is fun! Her haircut lasted about 2 minutes- really. The stylist was fast and good. The best combination for dealing with kids. Isaac's was another story...


Here is the little man- sitting still and not crying. But, the woman was either in a rush or just can't cut super fine and straight blond hair (it shows every mistake). Everyone in the family thought it looked awful. So the next day we took him to the specialist...



Grandad's Barber Shop... aka the front porch. So now he has a long buzz cut - and soooo many people have commented how much he looks like Ethan!!






No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver