CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Newest Yankee

A couple of weeks ago, E started T- Ball. He has had several practices, but his first game was Saturday. So far we like it better than the soccer experience, but I will say the games are really slow. Is it just me or does the 45 minute game (where they barely made it through 2 innings) seem to be half the day. His team choose the NY Yankees as the team name and he took Babe Ruth's number. Enjoy a couple of shots...

Watching the field be prepared.


Ethan in the outfield.

Team in the dug out.



Up to bat. Notice how he knocked the t down with the ball... he's still learning.





No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver