Well we all made it through today. Even though I was up half the night and pretty emotional - we made it! Ethan did not seem stressed at all about the new year. I was pretty emotional after we left! But, when I picked him up today he had only good things to say! His favorite part was officially "eating in the cafeteria- Mom it is so much better than eating in your same old classroom"... is that so? Of course we did some traditional shots in the front yard before he left for school. Hope you enjoy...
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
3 comments:
i can't believe how cute he is...all big boy and ready to go!! and i loved your post from yesterday!
Hey Shannon. Loved your post about Ethan from the day before today's. And I loved today's post...but they are totally making me cry. Beautiful words from Em's blog too. So true, but I know the sadness is very real too. I'm thinking and praying for you and all (there are lots!) of mommies who are sending their babies to K this year. I used to be the teacher who would gently pry the babies out of the mommies' grip but man, when it's my turn I think I'll be a puddle.
Loved this post and the one before, Shannon. The words in the quote and beautiful and so true. Congrats, Ethan!
Post a Comment