On Saturday night the kids were invited to a birthday party at one of the jumpy places. Before we went I was concerned that the twins would not be able to do anything by themselves... but I was wrong. They climbed all over the equipment (mostly by themselves), but their favorite was the big slide. The climbed the "ladder" by themselves, and shot down (overjoyed) the slide. This is a photo of Isaac, the happiest kid alive, on his way down! (My camera is still broken, a friend emailed the pic!)Monday, September 28, 2009
One Happy Boy
On Saturday night the kids were invited to a birthday party at one of the jumpy places. Before we went I was concerned that the twins would not be able to do anything by themselves... but I was wrong. They climbed all over the equipment (mostly by themselves), but their favorite was the big slide. The climbed the "ladder" by themselves, and shot down (overjoyed) the slide. This is a photo of Isaac, the happiest kid alive, on his way down! (My camera is still broken, a friend emailed the pic!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment