CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, September 18, 2009

First Day of PreSchool

The twins started pre-school two weeks ago. So far they love it and cannot get enough... they ask to go everyday (but only get to go two days a week)! Here they are in all there schooly cuteness.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, what cute kids! My youngest just started preschool, too. He goes to school just down the hill from our house. Also, with your older son being at the same elem. school as mine, we should meet for lunch at school sometime! I often go on Tuesdays- maybe I'll see you there. :)
Jen Thomas

Kim said...

From Maren:
Livy looks so cute! Isaac has a cute Cars lunchbox. First day funny.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver