CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oktoberfest

Once a year we get together with our college friends for a mini "reunion" of sorts. This year we all met at our house. Two others families come- each with a couple of kids. We had a blast and I am always amazed how well all the kids get along and how fast the weekend goes. Here are a couple of shots.... nothing great really just proof of our awesome friends and of the general weekend fun. I kept forgetting to get out my camera.. so you will miss most f what we did this weekend - but at least you will get to see our cute kids.

John and Jamin at the fire.

Jonah, Lily and Ethan roasting marshmallows.


Ethan chasing fireworks in the back yard (I know you can't see them - I told you the pictures were not that good).

Checking out the fireworks.

The next day, Ethan is seriously impressed with Spence's "real" guitar. Doesn't he look like he is singing along in a songbook?




The big boys, Samuel and Ethan.


Cute Silas.



A little t- ball.

The boys having a hotdog dinner.


Lily. Our older girl in the group. One of only two girls out of 8 kids.


Thanks, for a great weekend guys. I can't believe we have to wait 12 months to do it again!! Sorry I did not get ANY pictures of the twins or the moms!!! Next year!!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver