CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Days are Coming to an End

Only 12 days until the next phase of our parenting lives begins. E will start kindergarten in 12 days! I am still in disbelief that my eldest will be off to face the world (or at least the cafeteria lunch line)!
This is the first week all summer we have literally had nothing planned (during the day). The kids are getting a little stir crazy and fighting more - check out what Livy did to Isaac over her kidnapped doll. The funny thing is - it did not even phase him- not even one tear. I guess they are just flesh wounds.


Here is the bandit - not to be seen without her favorite baby of the moment... this week it is Susie.

The gang- best picture of all three in a long time. Even though we own 80 matching outfits - of course when they feel photogenic they are all mismatched and without a hair bow!




No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver