CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Almost Over...

I can't really believe how fast summer has gone by! Every other summer (since being a SAHM) has just dragged on and on and on. But, here we are with only two days left until Kindergarten and only 16 more days until the pool closes. Where did all the days go and my great goals of painting every bedroom (I have been working on Ethan's since June- more to come on this later), potty training the twins (I am thinking of just skipping this all together), and getting my house organized and completely unpacked (we have only been here for a year and 3 days!). Oh well... there is always next summer ;)! One of the best things we did do this summer was join a local pool. Here are a couple shots of what we only have 16 more days to take advantage of (but at least we get to trade it in for pumpkins, scarecrows, and crisp fall air).

Here is Livy with her "sister" Campbell.
Just enjoying some cupcakes and ice cream at the baby pool!

John with Ethan and Isaac. He is the only one they want in the water... fine by me!



Ethan jumping in to splash his friends.



Ethan singing and swimming, River and Livy.





Livy crying because it is Isaac's turn to get in with Daddy. Twindom is rough sometimes.





Isaac up close and personal with the camera.



1 comment:

the Cummings said...

C. and L. really do look like sisters...especially in that picture!! LOVE the close up of Isaac - it's so his little personality. :)

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver