Yesterday, some sweet friends of our came for the day. My friend Sarah drove (with her three kids) from Raleigh to spend the day with me and my three kids. When they were on the way I asked Ethan "How long have you known Lily?" (Just wondering what he would say). He said, "You know mom- since I was borned". Right indeed my dear son! These are the kids I hope my kids will one day say are "life long" friends.
Five of the six.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
"Since I Was Borned"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment