CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Olivia's Christmas Debut


Last Sunday, Olivia made her "dancing" debut in the Kernersville Christmas Parade.
It was a frigid day, but it was still fun. The grandparents and brothers were real troopers to wait 3 hours to see her for 5 seconds!

Ethan waiting... the hat cracks me up. It used to be my brother's hat. Either my grandmother or my great Aunt knitted it many years ago.

Twin brother waiting for sister.
Ballet is one of the first things the twins have done apart. Olivia was skeptical at first (because of this), but in the end they both love time away from each other!


Olivia's dance teacher and dance company.
You had to be 5 to "dance in the parade" so Livy rode in a truck and waved to everyone.
it was really cold, but she still had fun.




This picture makes it look more like it was my parade debut, than Olivia's.
(I just chaperoned. No dancing this time.)
She is in the pink coat next to me waving the pom pom.


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver