CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ethan's Singing Debut

The entire First Grade at Ethan's Elementary School performed in a Christmas Musical called "Holidays Around the World". He DID NOT want a speaking part and asked to be in the back row (he is shy like his mother ;).

The twins waiting for the show to start.

Can you find Ethan? He is looking right at the camera...



The kids are pulling out their jingle bell necklaces at the end for the grand finale- Ethan's favorite part!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver