CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting that Christmas Card Photo...

During our "Christmas Card Shoot" I let me kids acts like kids for a few minutes.
I won't send this out in the mail - but I will post it here.
You can see who my kids really are and their true nature.
I am going to get Christmas cards out this year... I am just a little behind. So, if you are wondering, I have not forgotten you. I am just too busy this month!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver