CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 27, 2010

Class Project and Class Party

After the Holiday Musical, I stayed in Ethan's class to host the class Christmas Party. While I was setting up the students were showing their group projects to the class and giving their speeches. It was a treat to get to eavesdrop on his "normal" day.

Ethan's group had Kwanzaa - which he researched at home and then wrote a speech (3 sentences) about.
Here is the group poster.

Here he is giving his speech. He was very confident and poised. (His (awesome) teacher is holding a microphone for him to talk into).

After the class projects we had a party!
First, we had a pizza lunch (with apples - and none of the kids ate the apples- but one kid did eat 5 slices of pizza. Yep, 5.)
After pizza we decorated Gingerbread houses. It was a sticky, tasty, and fun hit!
Above is Ethan with some buddies.
Below is how Ethan wants to pose in every picture!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver